Phase One of Segue Living Center's activities include but without limitation to
- providing support services to sheltered families at the local shelter (estimated 100 people per month);
- participating in the annual Point in Time Count with the Tarrant County Homeless Coalition (TCHC) and the Arlington Police Department, except during pandemic or as allowed by TCHC;
- conducting quarterly community events/fundraisers benefiting families;
- collaborating and supporting community partners on community projects and events for families.
- and providing emergency assistance like rent, utilities, transportation, and basic living essentials to families through Segue Living Center's H.O.M.E. sm, H.elping O.thers M.eet E.xpenses, program.
Phase Two of Segue Living Center's activities will be a state of the art facility that houses and provides families with children with support services, for example, family counseling and medical services, at no cost for six months to a year.