We are all the Seniors of Tomorrow!
Older adults add so much to our community, and their impact reaches far beyond their generation.
The Senior Source offers important services for people with needs as different as the people we help. You help us safeguard vulnerable seniors from abuse, neglect, and exploitation. Seniors with plenty to give may volunteer to battle loneliness and isolation.
We help family caregivers of older persons navigate eldercare and ensure long-term care residents are treated with respect and dignity.
Help us on North Texas Giving Day as we continue to address the social isolation that affects so many seniors.
- Helping low-income older adults with their bills, budgeting, and signing up for benefits.
- For seniors seeking employment: webinars, mock phone interviews and resume review
- Caregiver support group meetings and focused one-on-one counseling for those who take care of elderly relatives
- Making sure residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities get good care and dealing with their complaints
- Scams and frauds education and settling disputes