We are providing a worldwide platform where children and youth have the opportunity to perform high-level choral music while experiencing new cultures and sharing music from their hearts. We provide a distinguished concert venue to inspire our musicians and our audiences. It is our goal to provide a children and youth community choir for all children who wish to develop their art and their gift.
NT CHOIRS & FESTIVALS (The North Texas Metroplex Children's Choir)
NORTH TEXAS CHILDREN'S CHOIR (NTCC)
TEXAS CHILDREN'S CHOIR (TCC)
TEXAS YOUTH CHORALE (TYC)
COLLA BELLA VOCE (BELLA)
TEXAS INTERNATIONAL CHORAL FESTIVAL (TICF)
OUR MISSION: Hope in Harmony – children inspiring the world through great music and heart.
In 1996 the founder of our organization, Ann Smith, a high school choir director, had a vision to start a children's choir that involved the Dallas- Denton Metroplex. From the beginning, our choirs have promoted music from around the world in order to make a cultural and community connection for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. We encourage participation from all socio-economic backgrounds. Through choral music, we establish a team environment versus a solo environment.
To encourage many parts for the whole, we are committed to keeping fees and tuition at a manageable level for our singers. We want to be able to accept all children who qualify. We come alongside schools, teachers, and students to empower and encourage the growth of their talents and heart. We have become a pillar for the North Texas community due to our commitment to serve children through music and leadership.
OUR NEEDS: We want to grow and don't want any qualified child to leave our program or not be able to join our program due to financial costs. Currently, NT Choirs & Festivals (NTMCC) has one full-time employee. We are rebuilding after COVID and want to serve as many children and youth as possible!
Our NEEDS for our Choirs are:
• A Rehearsal and Performance Accompanist -$3,820
• Texas Children’s Chorale Director - $3,000
• Assistant Texas Youth Chorale Director - $3,000
• Rehearsal space rent is $2,880 for the Fall semester and $3,600 for the Spring semester. Total = $6,480
• Performance Venue is $1,000 per formal performance (Christmas, Spring, and Farewell)
• Assist children for the North Texas Children’s Choir with need-based scholarships. Currently, the cost per singer is $125 for the five-month season. The actual cost is $420 per singer.
• NTCC Teacher-of-the-Year Award – $500 per year
Your donations would help offset the needs of our choirs, but more importantly, your generosity benefits children who otherwise would not have this high-level choral instruction, music performance, and the tools they need to be successful.