Code Pink Productions Inc. is committed to racial equity through our work environment, and through our programs.
- We are committed to ensuring that every policy we have reflects democratic principles of equity and justice.
- We understand that enacting policy in a just and equitable manner considers important issues of implicit bias and discrimination that requires focused and purposeful action.
- We believe that bringing together community, staff and other partners from different backgrounds and life experiences will improve our ability to increase opportunities for all community & youth service organizations to succeed.
- Policies, programs, and activities will be administered to identify and avoid discrimination and barriers to access and avoid disproportionately high and adverse effects on low income and underserved minority communities.
- We will obtain the following information when relevant and appropriate in order to utilize data to evaluate the impact of our equity goals: population served and/or affected by race, color, national origin, and income level, which will include diverse communities across the state such as: communities of color, racially and ethnically diverse individuals, tribal communities, immigrant and refugee communities, and communities that have principal languages other than English.
Building a race equity culture requires intention and effort. Code Pink Productions Inc. "Racial Equity Statement" should inspire collaboration in policy making, strengthen public interaction and input. We hope to influence and develop policy making that has a strong commitment to advancing equity. Driven by our Racial Equity Statement, we will fully integrate race equity into every aspect of our operations and programs and work toward the ending of societal racism and inequality wherever we encounter it and improving our organizations outcomes for all.