Cara Mia Theatre is the largest Latinx theatre in Texas, and recently has become the fifth largest Latinx theatre in the United States.
To sustain this historic growth, Cara Mia Theatre invites supporters to contribute to the Transformation Fund - a capacity campaign to fund our strategic initiatives over the next two years:
- To establish Cara Mia Theatre and Dallas, Texas as national destinations for Latinx theatre;
- To increase staff size to support world-class Latinx theatre, youth programs and community programs.
- $100,000 - 2 New Hires with Benefits (Director of Development and an Assistant Education and Community Action Coordinator)
- $50,000 - 1 New Hire with Benefits
- $25,000 - Underwrite Community Action Programs for 1 Season
- $12,500 - Underwrite 1 Community Tour of an Original Play
- $7,500 - Underwrite 1 Director’s Fee for a Mainstage Production
- $5,000 - A 10-Week Arts Residency in a School
- $2,500 - Designer Fees for 1 Professional Production
- $1,500 - Rehearsal Stipend for 1 Actor
- $500 - 1 Bilingual Educational Touring Production in a School
- $200 - Teaching Fees for 1 Two-Hour Class in a School
- $25 - Art Supplies for 1 Mexican Arts & Crafts Class in a School