I. The objectives of the YOUNG STEM PROFESSIONALS are:
A. To provide ongoing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, general education using project-based learning.
B. To provide general guidance to at-risk youth.
C. Assist at-risk youth with development of career objectives.
D. To promote personal and social responsibility among at-risk youth.
E. To develop leadership skills preparing youth for the workplace.
II. OUR PROGRAM
A. Our enrichment program has two major components:
1. The Young S.T.E.M. PROFESSIONALS provides education enrichment and introduces youth to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
where the Young S.T.E.M. Professionals will:
- Perform hands-on/ project based learning.
- Explore available S.T.E.M. related career opportunities.
2. Provide leadership development training in the areas of:
- Building Trust
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Supervisory Skills
- Understanding the 5 Leadership Roles
The current agency needs are to :
- Fund operations
- Fund STEM Projects Equipment for youth.
- Volunteers to teach Mechanical and Software Engineering.
- Volunteers to raise funds for Programs.
- Volunteers to manage Social Media
- Volunteers to help out where needed.