Your generous support plays an instrumental role in shaping the spiritual and social fabric of our UTA Wesley community. Here are the ways to support our needs more directly...
WEEKLY COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- Tuesday Night Dinner and Worship: $150 per week supports this community of an average of 20-30 students to ensure we have dinner each week
- The Well Wednesdays: $75 per week supports food and snacks for this weekly community bible study.
BELOVED COMMUNITY SUPPORT
Our community consists of students who embody a variety of social realities, including but not limited to, First Generation students (first to attend college in their families), immigrant families, urban, rural, and other socioeconomic backgrounds. Our Beloved Community Support allows us to serve these students when crises and emergencies occur that can disrupt their educational pursuits.
-$300 per month aids in the creation of a "storehouse" (reserve account) for our Beloved Community Support Fund that aids students during emergency needs (food needs, crisis expenses (car trouble, medical/hygiene, family aid).
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- $150 sponsors a student for Sky Ranch spiritual retreat with the UCF Wesley of Navarro College
- $250 per month sponsors a part-time student ministry intern - $1250 per semester.
- $500 per month for a full-time student ministry intern or $2,500 per semester
- $600 sponsors a student for the Spring Break Mission Project in Austin, Texas.
- $1600 sponsors a student for our end of year mission trip to Costa Rica