ONE HUNDRED MEN offers a 12-month program for men of all ages and backgrounds. Each cohort includes 100 workshops, seminars, and conferences with live speaker engagements. Length of each session varies from a 30-minute mentorship session to an 8-hour conference in partnership with other community organizations and partners.
Program materials include:
• Access to mentors and speakers
• Printed course materials
• Access to discounted/reduced financial planning
• Access to discounted/reduced technology, licenses, and subscriptions
• 100 workshops, seminars, and conferences over 12 months
• In-person site visits with employers, companies, and organizations
• Guided tours of major corporations with access to employment opportunities
• Community resource fairs
Although the training is free to participants, the cost per trainee is $750.