WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SUPPORT OUR MUSIC PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES, INCLUDING:
1. THERAPEUTIC MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT: Musicians provide live therapeutic music at hospitals, special care centers, and community events.
2. MUSIC THERAPY: Our Board-Certified Music Therapists assess the needs of each child and create individualized treatment plans. We offer up to 24 weeks of free 1:1 sessions, and subsidized sessions thereafter. Telehealth and direct therapy services are available to eligible youth ages 2-18 years old.
3. KIDLINKS PLAYGROUND: Our digital library of music consists of over 200 songs, videos, and animations that are accessible free of charge to the community.
4. SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL SKILLS RESOURCE: Our curated digital application of music, animations, and downloadable guidebooks aid in the instruction of social-emotional skills development for organizations serving families and children with special challenges.
5. MT RESOURCE ROOM: Our online library of resources includes new ideas, techniques, and content for music therapy professionals, students, educators, and caregivers.