New Hope Christian Academy is designed to meet the needs of families who desire a Christian education for their student(s), and prepare students to enter adulthood with purpose. The goal is to provide Christian education of academic excellence to meet the needs of all students, regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, physical challenges, or economic limitations. School choice for parents should be available regardless of financial limitations.
We also have a daycare division,The Nest, as a way to provide care for the needs of the entire family and to allow for consistency in the educational, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the family. We are not directly associated with a specific denomination or church.
A strong promotional component of New Hope is that we do not require many fees over and above the tuition, so that parents are secure in their budgeting needs for private school options, as our enrollment and tuition is designed to meet those needs for parents.
2. "Parents are kept well informed and our student is happy!"
3. "Great teachers, conveniently located"
4. "I love that my kids aren't just being educated, but are learning to love and find success in learning."
5. "We love that our child comes home excited about school and is really absorbing lessons. We also love the feeling of family with NHCA."
6. "I have been passing out the coupon (open house flyer) and speaking to anybody who will listen about New Hope!"
7. "My child is getting a well-rounded education, socially and academically."
8. "It is an excellent Christian school with good curriculum and staff. Our teacher is great!"
9. "I have noticed a big improvement already in my grandson's reading since the first of the school year!"
Grandparent: I can't say enough good things about New Hope! The teachers and staff are truly invested in every child's success and instill a love for and excitement for learning. I am so thankful for the love they have shown to my family. The school itself is bright, colorful and fun too!
Student Activities Vendor: New Hope is a family value academy that I've, personally and professionally, seen make miraculous life changing improvements in the young students that attend this remarkable school. God bless Mrs. Mims and her amazing staff. They make me feel like family every time I visit.
Parent: The teachers and staff are AMAZING at New Hope Christian Academy! If you have kids infant - grade school age and live near Plano, TX you NEED to check them out as an option for summer camp, school or daycare! My boys have been attending since March (daycare and preschool K4) and they are THRIVING at this school! They are being challenged, loved on, well educated and all with a true, unapologetic Biblical foundation. I cannot say enough about the teachers, curriculum and summer activities (art classes, karate, little med school, etc...) Best parenting decision ever to join the New Hope family!
Parent: It is unusual to find a learning environment that seeks to meet the needs and goals of each individual child. That is what happens here. They find what each child needs to be challenged but also works with them in the areas they are struggling. It truly is an exceptional learning environment!