Relationships. Adventure. Christ. Young Life's mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith. Our focus is on students in both the Lake Highlands and Vickery Meadow communities. Our leaders walk alongside kids through the joys, struggles, and uncertainties of life. They earn their trust and respect, all the while being an example of Christ.
Young Life offer clubs, Bible studies, and camping opportunities as we seek to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Praying for kids.
- Going where kids are.
- Building personal relationships with them.
- Winning the right to be heard.
- Providing fun, adventurous, life-changing and skill-building experiences.
- Inviting kids to personally respond to the good news.
- Loving them regardless of their response.
- Preparing kids for a life-long relationship with Christ and a love for His Word, His mission and the local church.
- Working in community alongside like-minded adults (volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff).