The mission of Mater Filius Dallas is to defend life with love by helping pregnant women in need who seek assistance and support and choose life for their unborn child. We do this by providing mothers and their babies with temporary residence regardless of the marital or socioeconomic status, ethnicity, or religious beliefs.
Since our inception in 2016, we have
• seen more than 15 newborns smile at their new world and be welcomed into the home
• become a great support to Gabriel Project, Catholic Charities Adoption Center, Birth Choice and Child Protective Services
• provided housing, meals, emotional support, and spiritual guidance
• subsidized uncovered medical expenses for both mothers and infants
• trained and prepared these women to become self-supportive nurturing parents