Union had to indefinitely postpone our spring fundraiser which creates significant cash flow challenges. Still, we are responding to COVID-19 needs by:
* Creating a volunteer portal through which we've already connected nearly 100 volunteers to more than 30 non profits providing essential services
* Delivering gallons of tasty drinks to local non profits as well as the Parkland Hospital Covid-19 Tactical Unit so that they can stay caffeinated and appreciated while on the front lines of this crisis.
* Running supply drives for non profit entities.
* Building community online
* Sanitizing procedures to reduce the spread of Covid-19