raised by 176 people
Developing flourishing human beings starts with a shared commitment on the part of parents and educators. A school is at its best when we work together to create a culture of community investment to help make our school better each year.
State funds provide us with what we need to operate our schools, and we are grateful for those resources. Carrying out our mission, however, requires us to set a higher standard for success than simply keeping the doors open. It is for this reason we seek a shared commitment from our families to create an environment where our students will not just graduate but learn and flourish.
Here is our wish list to for this year:
- Playground Shade Structure for Grammar (long term goal)
- Gym Sound System for PE, Athletics, Special Events and Performances
- Basic Sound Systems for Upper Cafeteria to Support School Events
- Artwork to Decorate Middle/Upper School Building
- 12ft Track Blackout Curtains for Upper Cafeteria
- TV (80 inch) or Projector for Upper Cafeteria to Cast Daily Announcements During Lunch
- Additional Playground Equipment
- Professional Development
- Field Improvements & Maintenance
In the LAST COUPLE YEARS with the donations we received from NTGD we were able to purchase:
- Grammar Sound System to Support School Events
- Additional Security Cameras Inside & Outside the Buildings
- Refurbished Gym Floor with Patriot Logo
- Blackout Safety Shades for the Upper School
- Art boards to display student artwork throughout the building
- Guest speaker and author Vigen Guroyan to train staff
- Professional development for our Dyslexia Teachers
- Unused funds carry over yearly to our big ticket wants (i.e. playground shade)
Please consider partnering with us today with a one-time gift or a recurring monthly gift. Every donation helps! Also, don't forget to check with your employer to see if they do an Employee Match Fund. Thank you!
This fundraiser supports