Challenge Air encourages our supporters to find their passion to help us to fly more co-pilots.
raised by 0 people
Challenge Air For Kids & Friends is participating in NTXGD 2022 to increase support for our Co-pilots as we head into the 2022 fall Fly Day Event season. This year we encourage supporters to find the personal "why" behind their passion for community engagement. Challenge Air's goals for a successful include:
1) To improve the quality of life for children/youth and families with special needs
2) Arouse children/youth with special needs to be excited about learning and inspired about their future
3) Educate children/youth about the aviation industry and encourage them to consider occupational roles other than the customary ones to which they are generally directed
4) Involve and promote civic and community engagement
5) Create an environment for peer interaction for children/youth with special needs.
6) Promote local organizational resources to families with special needs.
This fundraiser supports
Challenge Air for Kids & Friends
Organized By Crystal Millan